||Eve of Prophecy is not a democracy.
We do however want to hear your ideas and suggestions. You can make them known by (1) Emailing it to our address at
firstname.lastname@example.org (2) Convey your thoughts to your Guild Leader or Guild Officers at scheduled guild meetings. (3) Post your thoughts on our guild message board.
***** TITLED POSITIONS *****
- Guild Leader: The primary decision-maker of your guild,
the GL rules with the support and backing of the Guild Officers.
All issues will be dealt with by your Guild
Leader; at her discretion issues may be presented to Guild Officers for
- Guild Officer: Assists in any decision making, votes and inviting members into the guild. You must be a member at least two months before applying for this position and also have attended at least 3 guild meetings.
- Guild Ambassador: Responsible for talking
to prospective guild members, helping them to see what Eve of Prophecy
is all about, referring them to the guild website, and guiding them
through the application process if appropriate.
- Guild Librarian: Responsible for holding all magical scrolls, words and runes. Also responsible for helping guild members with spell research. If you are in need of any scrolls, pages, words or ruins, this is the person you contact.
- Guild Armourer: Responsible for holding guild armour and dispensing it
as needed, keeping track of who may have items they are willing to
loan/donate, and who is looking for certain pieces of armor. If you are in need of an armour upgrade,
have armor you are willing to donate, or need advice on what armor to
wear or how to complete armor quests, this is the person you contact.
**THIS IN NO WAY IMPLIES THAT GUILD MEMBERS WILL BE COMPLETELY OUTFITTED
BY THE GUILD**
- Guild Weaponsmith: Responsible for holding guild weapons and
dispensing them as needed, keeping track of who may have items they are
willing to loan/donate, and who is looking for weapons of a certain
type. If you are in need of a weapon upgrade, have weapons you are
willing to donate, or need advice related to weaponry or how to complete
weapon quests, this is the person you contact. **THIS IN NO WAY
IMPLIES THAT GUILD MEMBERS WILL BE COMPLETELY OUTFITTED BY THE GUILD**
- Guild Questmaster: Responsible for holding quest items and keeping
track of what guild members posses quest items (including NODROP items)
that are willing to donate or group-complete quests with guildmates. If
you are in search of such items, or have such items you are willing to
donate, or need guidance on quest matters, this is the person you
- Guild Treasurer: Responsible for holding all donated money and money
earned by guild events, and keeping detailed records of guild revenue
and expenses, to be reported on demand to the guild officers. The money will be used for future guild events. Example: Purchasing items for guild events and/or guild meeting giveaways.
All titled positions will be chosen on an "as needed basis" and will be voted into office by your Guild Leader and current Guild Officers at a scheduled guild meeting. If you are interested in any of the above Titled Positions you must send an E-mail to apply to :