- The Eve of Prophecy holds Honor as its
highest priority. We will strive to promote our code of honor and
chivalry throughout the lands of Norrath by word and deed.
- While many aspire to the conquest of great
beasts or the acquisition of vast wealth, the Eve of Prophecy guild is
devoted above ALL else to developing and encouraging good play and
honorable conduct in its members.
- Eve of Prophecy guild members seek
always to lead by example, and to demonstrate fairness and generosity
at all times. Selfish and dishonorable conduct such as
intentional training, kill stealing, harassment, ninja looting, or
deceitful trading will not be tolerated.
- When Eve of Prophecy guild members
encounter rude and intimidating behavior, they should try to correct
the situation if possible, but never by responding in kind; dignity
and honor are to be maintained at all times
- The Eve of Prophecy guild strives to help
others, and to vanquish evil and darkness with the light of honor,
loyalty, and valor.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Eve of Prophecy is a guild that strives to set a high standard of honorable behavior. Be aware that you are a representative of our guild and that your actions reflect upon us all. Guild members should seek to treat others with courtesy and kindness at all times.
Eve of Prophecy deems the following as unacceptable conduct:
- Use of profanity in a public chat mode. (This includes Guild Chat, Say, Shout, OOC, Auction, and emotes).
- Harassment of another player, either verbally or in any other way attempting to continually disrupt his game play.
- Begging for cash, items or "power leveling". (This includes Guild Chat, Say, Shout, OOC, Auction, and emotes.)
- (Public) Harassment of other guilds. This includes Say, Shout, OOC, Auction, and emotes.
- Kill Stealing. Intentionally trying to kill npc's that are already engaged in combat with another player unless that player asks for your assistance.
Any guild member deemed guilty of an offense will receive a warning. Members are allowed two warnings. Additional offenses will be grounds for expulsion from the guild.
Do not loot bodies of fallen monsters unless (1) you were ORIGINALLY awarded credit for the kill by the game (meaning, you were able to loot the body immediately), or (2) the kill has been CLEARLY abandoned.
Also, know and abide by your group's loot arrangement (if you do not agree with it, LEAVE). This includes looting while fighting, loot order, and especially the handling of "named"/rare drops.
Offenses will be handled based on the circumstances and severity of the offense(s). Severe cases may result in immediate expulsion.